Convert your blog to website - Blogger tricks and tips

I started 'blogging' from 2008. Before that I had very less to no knowledge about blogs and sites. I created my first blog with Blogger and later checked out Wordpress too. But I thought of sticking with Blogspot, which I felt easy compared to Wordpress. I ended up learning CSS and HTML and created 6 website like blogs in the next four years including Eastern Fare, Music Malt, North-East-India, Eric Johnson and EF News International.

Here are some tips for the Bloggers. One can modify the Blogspot Page with these tricks. These are very easy to use HTML Codes / Javascript.

Comments

  1. Interesting to read your blog post. Thanks for sharing. replica sunglasses india

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chador-mekhela, drums, keyboard, guitar, cultural activists, bihu and Being Assamese

Dehradun - places to visit in 24 hours | travelogue

Dasara and merriment at Mysore Palace (travel photography)