Sunday Soul Sante - fun, food and music! (event photography)

I had not much clue about an event like this in Bangalore until my friend Antara Baruah gave me a call and told me about it. Later as I was checking out, Asha Rao, founder of Sunday Soul Sante gave me a call and invited me for the event. There was food, music, beverages and for the females specially - a flea market. The Sunday Soul Sante 2013 had almost everything to offer. Apart from damosels in fine-looking garments appearing totally appealing and attractive, the event also witnessed live music by the band Solder and Avril Quadros with her band Hammer N Thong and a fashion show by Prasad Bidapa Associates. Below are few photos of the event.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chador-mekhela, drums, keyboard, guitar, cultural activists, bihu and Being Assamese

Dasara and merriment at Mysore Palace (travel photography)

Dehradun - places to visit in 24 hours | travelogue